CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, professional athletes worldwide and you!
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is constantly varied high intensity functional movement. CrossFit is the sport of fitness.
The incorporation of full body, naturally occurring movements used in everyday life. By performing movements like squats, pull-ups, deadlifts and running along with other, we are more prepared for everyday life and an active lifestyle
Incorporating an unlimited combination of functional movements provides your body with different stimuli to achieve higher levels of physical fitness. Routine is the enemy, having constantly varied workouts creates a well-rounded athlete and forces your body to continually change to adapt to new challenges.
Intensity is the ability to do more work over a shorter period of time allowing you to achieve a healthier lifestyle. It is scientifically proven that high intensity workouts burns more fat, and develops better strength and conditioning that other traditional training programs
Workouts are scalable so no matter what your fitness level you will be able to participate in class
The goal of CrossFit is to provide a universal strength and core conditioning program that will improve the quality of life and athletic ability of all individuals, whether you are elite athlete or a mother of five.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
The CrossFit North Sound Advantage:
- You will receive individualized instruction and coaching every class from a certified CrossFit instructor
- Participate in individual, semi-private and small group keeping you motivated by others around you but allowing you to set and achieve personal goals.
- You will never be bored! Every workout is new, challenging and rarely repeating
- You can observe measurable results. You will be able to track your progress as you work towards your personal fitness and health goals
- You will also receive individualized nutritional advice and lifestyle coaching that is included in the price of membership. Whether your goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games, or just live a healthier lifestyle, my door is always open and feel free to ask me for help with anything.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
Call us today to schedule a complimentary assessment and introductory class.
Content Courtesy of CrossFit, Inc.